If you want to improve your website speed, then Perfmatters will be the best option—not just speed; this can change your complete website in terms of everything we will discuss in this article.
This Perfmatters Plugin mainly takes care of technical SEO, which is one of the main features loved by Google, and this will definitely help you to improve your search rank in SERP.
They use there product, and you can see the amazing result here. Even though their website is in the e-commerce category generally, e-commerce websites take a lot of time, but still, that massive result
You can even change your WordPress login URL path. This will help you to be safe from the hacker because when you change the path of your WP login, they have to first find your WP login path.
Perfmatters Plugin Features
The features of the Perfmatters Plugin are on the extreme level; you can massively change your website settings, enabled or disabled, with a single click.
The main way this plugin helps speed up your site is by disabling scripts that might not be used on youEmojis, for instance, automatically load on each page of your website. If you do not use them, all this does is make it go more slowly. The script is disabled so that fewer HTTP requests are made overall and fewer requests are made to load the page.
Most of the common things, like disabling the emojis, embeds, and dashicons, can be done with just a click.
Disable or limit post-revisions
Like I said, they go deeper and find a way to improve your site,so, you can disable you post revision or limit them, WordPress store the post history like how many time you made any chnages.It directly affects your database; better is to limit them.
Disable and tweak Heartbeat API
If your website is not huge, or you can say if your website does not have many users to handle things so you can just off the heartbeat, it will cause high CPU usage.
Disable comments and URLs
If you don’t have a blog, you can even disable the comments to get rid of spam or links.
Disable Google maps
It is a very useful thing to increase trust with the customer, but this literally takes a long time to load, so you can disable it and use it whenever you want to.
many more features inside the Quick-Toggle options.
- Disable WooCommerce scripts and styles
- Disable XML-RPC
- Remove jQuery migration
- Remove WordPress version
- Remove wlwmanifest link
- Remove RSD link
- Remove shortlink
- Disable RSS feeds
- Remove RSS feed links
- Disable password strength meter
- Add blank favicon
- Disable self-pingbacks
- Disable REST API
- Remove REST API links
- Disable Google Maps
- Disable Google Fonts
- Disable Global Styles
- Disable WooCommerce widgets
- Disable WooCommerce status meta box
This should be done on every website to make their website healthy. With the help of Perfmatters, you can just delete the unwanted database rows and maintain them with just a click.
By storing your assets on many servers (POPs) across the world and delivering them locally from the cache, a content delivery network (CDN) can speed up your WordPress site. Your WordPress site can be connected to a CDN with the help of the Perfmatters plugin.
Perfmatter’s CDN rewrite has the following characteristics:
- When you provide your CDN URL, all of your assets, including photos and other files, are rebuilt to link to it.
- Which WordPress directories you choose to include are entirely up to you.
- Exclude rewriting certain file types and even assets that contain strings.
Remove unused CSS[New]
When you have code being loaded by a plugin or your theme that isn’t needed or used on a page, PageSpeed Insights will minimize unnecessary CSS warnings. Typically, stylesheets are only enqueued by developers when they are in use. However, extra styles that might not be necessary are frequently also included. As a result, your WordPress site will load slowly and include a lot of unnecessary CSS. Additionally, render-blocking warnings may be triggered. With Perfmatters, you can automatically delete unneeded CSS.
Host Google Fonts locally
It’s quicker to host your Google Fonts locally (or on your CDN) with Perfmatters because Chrome, along with all browsers, has changed to HTTP cache partitioning, which means that Google Fonts are now redownloaded for every website, regardless of whether they have already been cached in a user’s browser.
Perfmatters Plugin Changelog
=== v2.1.7 – 09.29.2023 ===
- Delay JS quick exclusion for WP Forms has been added.
- Style modifications for the Script Manager correspond with recent changes to the main settings UI.
- Form submission handles security updates for Script Manager.
- Modified CDN Regex somewhat to account for certain subdirectory formats. Added logic to remove whitespace from input row text fields used for preloads, preconnects, and fetch priority choices.
- Lazyload exclusion now only ignores the fetchpriority attribute when it is set to high.
- The array of banned page builders now includes the Cornerstone request parameter.
- To avoid confusion, some AJAX action names have been updated to be particular to Perfmatters. Improved handling of pictures that have been prepared by lazy loaders outside of Perfmatters by updating the missing image dimension function.
Perfmatters Plugin Sale and Demo
Perfmatters Plugin Documentation
If you are able to buy this theme from the official website, then we would recommend you go with the Official Theme because there you will have live support and real-time updates.
If you don’t have money and still want to use Perfmatters WordPress Plugin, we are providing the GPL file for this theme. Keep in mind that this is not a nulled version; it is a pure GPL version.
If you want a live update, you have to come back to our website to download the updated version and update it manually. Dedicated support is not possible; you have to check the documantation.