With the help of the robust and user-friendly FacetWP Free Download plugin, you can quickly add a faceted search to your WordPress website. With the help of this tool, you can make search filters for listing pages, resource libraries, eCommerce sites, and more to make it easier for your visitors to locate what they’re looking for.
FacetWP is a crucial tool for enhancing the search experience of your visitors and assisting them in finding the information they require, regardless of the size of your website. FacetWP is a simple-to-use and effective plugin that may help you give your visitors a seamless search experience, regardless of your level of web development expertise.
Core Features: FacetWP Free Download
- Smart filtering makes it easier for consumers to locate what they’re looking for by providing just pertinent filtering options, which makes users happier and boosts revenue.
- Use of existing data: Custom fields, taxonomies, and post data (author, post date, post type, etc.) from your site are used to generate filters.
- Lightning Fast: Ajax-based filtering operates swiftly and continuously, with an index table for added speed.
- Compatibility with the majority of themes: Aspects can be added to any location on your page using PHP or shortcodes, and built-in functions like pagination, sorting, and user selections are also accessible using shortcodes.
- Numerous facet types are available, including sliders, checkboxes, drop-down menus, date ranges, and proximity (geolocation) filters.
- Developer-friendly: The plugin can be highly customized using the many hooks it has to offer.
Changelog of FacetWP
v4.2.5, September 7, 2023
Added “ui_ghosts” setting (needed for range_list and future facets)
Improved main query detection for when query args are in a slightly different order